Published 3 weeks ago
- Full time
- 3 - 5 years of experience
About ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A.
ERMA FIRST was established in 2009 by a team of specialists with strong background and expertise in water and waste treatment technology in Marine applications. ERMA FIRST designs and manufactures innovative Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS) in compliance with the latest legislation. Nowadays, ERMA FIRST has a prestigious reference list comprised of ship-owners and shipyards worldwide, a vast global sales and service network with affiliates in both China and Korea.
There’s no question that every single one of us at ERMA FIRST cares for engineering and compliance, but we are also rooted in tradition through our family values and vision and business expertise. Our mission is defined by our vision and aligns with our values. That is the core of the philosophy of ERMA FIRST. That is ERMA FIRST’s core mentality.
When you join ERMA FIRST, you become a member of our team of thinkers and innovators, who make the things that make the future.
ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A is seeking to hire an Electrical Design Engineer to join our growing team:
- Prepare electrical drawings and perform electrical studies for the proper integration of systems on vessels.
- Prepare electrical diagrams for guiding the installation teams for the electrical connections of the equipment.
- Prepare internal diagrams for the control units manufacturing
- Undertake electrical studies including voltage drop calculations, short circuit calculation, cable sizing, circuit breaker selection etc
- Evaluate technical specification and requirements of the vessel and select appropriate equipment
- Review sub-contractors deliverables
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Communicate with suppliers in order to resolve technical issues, handle claims and approve technical specifications for components
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or other related Engineering field.
- Minimum 4-5 years of previous relevant experience as a Design Engineer.
- Previous experience in the Marine Industry would be considered an asset.
- Very good knowledge of SOLIDWORKS, Autocad or other similar CAD and CAE tools.
- Previous experience with ERP and PDM software would be highly evaluated.
- Good knowledge of English; oral and written communication
- Strong managerial skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Multitasking and ability to handle a number of projects in parallel
- Self-motivated, well organized, highly collaborative, team player
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Customer oriented
- Analytical thinking and decision-making skills
Why you will love working @ ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A
We are a talented, vibrant team that excels in an extremely competitive environment, achieving remarkable results! With worldwide operations and mixed nationalities, we perform outstandingly serving the shipping industry. We invest in long-term cooperation and provides a stable work environment. We offer a challenging role with diversified responsibilities and tasks, aiming at your career development along with a competitive remuneration package, health insurance scheme and continuous education plan.