- Operations & Ship management
- Full time
- 10 - 15 years of experience
A Law - 89 traditional shipping company that operates modern handy size bulk carriers, is seeking to employ a senior operator for the post-fixing department:
- Follow up on all operational matters 24/7 – monitoring communications between charterers and owners.
- Implementation of the charter party terms, preparation of the laytime calculations and handling of all issues related to the bills of lading / LOI.
- Prepare freight and hire debit notes – freight collection and handling of C/P disputes before involvement of the legal department.
- Reporting and cooperating closely with the accounting department – monitoring all outstanding receivables from C/P’s and credit from D/A’s.
- Over 9 years of working experience in similar position.
- Good communicator and team player, with the ability to take decisions and responsibility under pressure.
- Excellent usage of the English language and an industry standard computerized VRP system (Benefit).